Saturday, May 19, 2012

Period Pain Remedy





I know that many of us suffer from period pain. And I know that some girls reach to the point where they have been going to the hospital for injections.. And I am one of them. I used to take period pain killer pills like brufen 800. But  then when I did more research I found out that these pills are very dangerous, to the point that when you want to get pregnant lets say in the future, you can't! Scary isn't it! So i did a research to try and figure out some natural home remedies for menstrual cramps.
Below are some helpful tips that can help us during this particularly painful time of the month...


So firstly, there's this herb called rosemary, I'm sure that many of you heard about it. Wash it very carefuly and then heat it with water until it boils. ( Use the amount of water you'd drink) Then after boiling. Take it off from the heat and use a filter to filter the herbs so that you're left with the drink. Add some sugar and drink it while its hot!


Secondly , NEVER drink something cold! Especially water, because what it does is that it freezes your blood in some parts of the body which makes you get more pain. Ice cream isn't good either!


Thirdly, take a small towel and keep rinsing it with realy hot water and put it around your tummy. It makes your blood hot so it flows naturally and the pain decreases.


Avoid salt, and trust me with this. Your pain won't totally go away but it will decrease! I'm still trying to figure out something that can make the pain go for once and for all, but i'm pretty sure there isn't..


I hope this helped!

1 comment:

  1. thanks!! im going to try this! i have been looking for remedies for ages!

    ReplyDelete