Saturday, May 19, 2012

Friend Problems? Need Self Confidence..

So firstly, ill start by talking about my story.


 When I used to be in high school, i used to be like in a group of friends where we'd always hang out and all. We graduated last summer, and what shocked me, was how many of my so called friends, didn't bother to ask about me, what am I studying now? What college did I go to..?  How was my summer vacation,None of  the above. I tried my best to ask about them, as I am a person who don't give up easily on my friends.. Sadly they would always respond with answers such as " I'm busy with uni work". I tried and tried, but you know sometimes you get to the point where it's enough. I'm not a dog. I'm not going to spend my whole life following you. I made new friends. So the point from this story is that..


Eventually, people come and go in this life. And I am a firm beleiver, that people come in for a purpose. God wants them to be in our lives for some kind of purpose. So when they leave all we have to do is embrace it in a positive way. I mean after all we all learn from our experiences. Don't we?


People will hurt you, lie to you, talk about you. But if you want to be a good person, than stay positive and be honest and be true and don't let such things get to you! After all we are all here in this life as guests, and our main purpose is to please God, wether you are a muslim, a christian, a budhist, etc... So always keep in mind that, it's not what people think about you! Its not about how people look at you! Its about how your God sees you! If you ever feel like there is no one there for you. Always remember that there is this one that will follow you , that will be with you through all your journeys. And that is God. So please girls never let lost friendships to ruin your self confidence!


If you have friends that let go of you because of who you are, or because of your beleives and you ideas and opinions, than they are not worth your time! Stay who you are, never change for a person.
And always remember this.... Things happen for a reason! There is a reason behind everything in this life! So when someone leaves you, try to think of the positive things that made you the person you are today!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment